Just one string to rule them all!
The resulting source is slightly offset though. But it can be corrected if needed.
So, here's the gallery of this new (I believe) method. (Timeout manually set to 5 sec)
Published this as Dark Add Water.
waterRate = 100
waterRate = 500 (or so)
They said It's for practising water magic!
Also if set to negative value, Remove Water effect can be obtained. It's much less effective though (I believe due to geometrical reasons) so higher waterRate is recommended.
It's also possible to eternally(!!) enchant other objects to be emitters or absorbers of the water.
Here I built a water rocket out of a rock ^_^ With two different waterRate values.
The offset i mentioned makes it fly diagonally. It flies by itself, I do not control it.
Hahaha that's awesome! Thanks for sharing!
Has this spell been updated to work in the newest update? I can't seem to get it to work but it looks so cool I just have to get it working.
The original spell dissects Spring and obtains its water emitter (WaterSpring) from it.
It's more of a trick than an actual solution. I found this way by a chance.
The problem here is that the structure of Spring has been changed.
I obtained the first one by reading through meditations files (hehehehe) but there' are no more Water meditations so the new structure needs to be obtained the other way. Probably there are proper analysis ways found by others, so the search is needed.
I found this XML file with the spring in it. Not sure how to change the structure as I keep getting a NullReferenceException hopefully this file helps us figure out how to get this awesome spell working again.
This file is an old one I remember.
You can also notice that all other files in the folder are .meditation and only this one is .xml
It's a backup I think and it wasn't updated. A pity.
However, I have a few ideas of how it's possible to catch the structure of the Spring again... or I can just find one maybe...
It's good that summoning mechanism itself wasn't broken and Spring can be spawn as usual.
A bit of time needed.
I was wrong. Structure of Spring doesn't cause the problems. It's ok and follows an XML. I actually spawned Spring and upregulated it so that it exploded with water.
Things are worse.
The main problem here is typeof().
Will create a thread on this.