We've put together another nightly build with some cool improvements.
1) The ways that spawns would show up at night was annoying. They would show up behind you sometimes, and seemed too random and unexpected. Now meteors come from mysterious location, and crash near you. These create portals from which a limited number of croakers spawn. (Also added a really cool screenshake effect here for the impact)
2) Increased the amount of life mana you start with. It seemed too difficult prior to this.
3) Removed night-time monster spawning from Sandbox.
4) Monsters now may target your towers with spells, or attacks. This currently doesn't mean much, since the spells cast aren't physically disruptive, and towers have to be "toppled" to be destroyed.
1) Made some of the tutorial chats from the staff less frequent. They were too much.
2) Added in healthbars to monsters, so it's more plain to see their life mana.
3) Made spells be able to "spawn" prefabs.