Features or Bugs
After launching the CodeSpells, a popup box with "Application Load Error 3:0000065432" appeared, and the game didn't start.
I've searched in Google for this, and had tried the following solutions, but none of them worked.
- Remove Steam/ClientRegistry.blob and restart Steam.
- Disable System Firewall
- Re-install Steam
- Close the protection of Microsoft Security Essentials
- Set CodeSpells.exe and Steam.exe to executed by administrator
- "Verify integrity of game cache" in CodeSpells > Property > Local Files
1. OS: Windows 7
2. Anti-Virus Software: Microsoft Security Essentials
Is there any other possible solution? Thanks in advance.
Not sure if this is the same problem, but a lot of people who have trouble launching the game are able to open it using the -force-d3d9 launch command. To do this, right-click on the game in Steam, go to Properties, and then Launch Options. In the text box, simply type -force-d3d9. Try this and let us know what happens.
I just tried it, but it didn't solve the problem (same error message occurred). If possible, please list as many possible solution as you can. Thanks.
I'm getting this now too; I tried the -force-d3d9 launch command with no effect.
I don't really want to reinstall Steam